**Please plan to arrive to the salon 10 minutes prior to your appointment start time to facilitate the check-in process.
Before arriving for your appointment...
- **Remove Eye Makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. We recommend using a mild, oil-free cleanser. Avoid oil-based makeup removers.
- **Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
- **Do not wear mascara. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
- **Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
We work hard to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. All of our appointment confirmations are sent via text or email. Please honor your appointment.
Due to the high demand for appointments, The Lash Loft has initiated a 50% service fee penalty for late notice cancellations and a 100% service fee penalty for no-shows. If the affected service is part of a discounted series, then the service will be forfeited.
If you must cancel or reschedule please do so at least 6 business hours before your appointment time to avoid these fees.
***10:00AM appointments must be cancelled 6 business hours in advance by 2:00PM the previous day, not 4:00AM on the day of the appointment.
A credit card is required to hold all appointments. If you choose not to provide your credit card information, we will not be able to hold the appointment.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card on file for each appointment that is cancelled less than 6 business hours before the appointment time.
- No-shows will be billed for the full (100%) amount for the appointment.
- All appointment cancellations must be confirmed by the front desk via telephone, text or email.
We appreciate your understanding!
Due to the inconsistent nature of lash and application quality, The Lash Loft can no longer offer refills on work performed by other salons.
The lashes must be removed and a new set applied. We encourage new customers from other salons to take advantage of our first time customer specials. Lash Removal is a separate additional fee.
If you are wearing lashes from another salon and require removal, please call the front desk at (212) 353-2517 to insure there is enough time booked for the appointment to fulfill this requirement.
Thank you in advance.