The Lash Loft "Microblading"...
Using a semi-permanent makeup technique called Microblading, we create your brow strand-by-strand with life-like brow strokes applied directly onto the skin. This service includes one perfecting session within 60 days of initial treatment.
Call us or go online to book a free consultation with our technician for further details, to review her work, and to ask questions to get you completely comfortable with the process.
Day of the Appointment... What to expect.
Numbing - We will apply numbing cream on the area we will work on. This will make the process less stressful for your and your artist.
You might require a touch up appointment. This is included with the service. Since every client’s skin is different and takes the ink differently, it’s impossible to predict how a pigment will work with a client’s undertones. However, in 3 to 8 weeks you may come back for a touch up if you require it.
Is it painful?
Prior to your appointment...
- Please avoid working out the day of your appointment as the body heat will expand the pores.
- Avoid heavy exposure to sunlight. Skin should not be in the process of healing from sunburn for the procedure.
- Avoid coffee or anything with caffeine the day of the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to the procedure.
- Avoid the following treatments within 4 weeks of the procedure: Botox or other fillers, Chemical Peels, and Laser treatments.