Lash Lift (YUMI) / Tint / Perm
A Lash Lift is a new keratin based lash enhancement treatment. Instead of doing a traditional perm that simply curves your lashes, A Lash Lift actually turns the eyelashes upwards and adds tint to give them length, height and volume, and an appearance of having longer and thicker lashes. The advanced technique is designed to boost and lift the lash and offers a potential alternative to extensions. It may also complement the application of lash extensions, to facilitate their applications when your lashes are too straight or too curved!
The Lash Loft can now offer lash lifts by YUMI Lashes who is at the forefront of this new lash enhancement technology and their keratin based lash lift treatment is second to none.
The Lash Loft "Lash Tint"...
Great for those with lighter color lashes (especially blondes!) - or anyone looking for a thicker "mascara" look (without having to wear mascara). A lash tint will make your lashes appear darker, thicker, and longer - and last for weeks.
The Lash Loft "Lash Perm"...
Throw away your eyelash curler! Lash Perm is a semi-permanent treatment to create a long lasting curl to naturally straight lashes. It really opens up your eyes and is great for those with already thick full lashes who just want some pop.
The Lash Loft "Lash Lift" (by YUMI lashes)...
A Lash Lift is a new keratin infused lash enhancement treatment. It turns the eyelashes upwards and adds tint to give them length, height, volume, and the appearance of having longer and thicker lashes. Think tint and perm combined with significantly more added body!
It only takes about 1 hour, is a very comfortable procedure, and will last about 6 to 8 weeks depending on your natural life cycle.
Lash Lift Pre-Treatment Procedures...
- Eyelash Extensions need to be removed at least 3 days to 1 week prior to appointment.
- For best results do not use waterproof mascara or curl your lashes 5 days prior to your treatment.
- No eye makeup the day of your appointment. For example, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner etc.
- Every client must fill out a waiver before starting treatment.
- Remove any eye makeup with oil free makeup remover the day prior.
- It’s recommended to wash your hair prior to your appointment because you may not for 48 hours afterwards.
Lash Lift Post-Treatment Procedures...
- No water and mascara on the lashes for 24 hours after the treatment
- No steam, no heavy exercising that would cause excessive sweating, no hair washing (at home) for 24 hours after etc.
- No lash Serums, lash extensions, eye creams for 48 hours.
- Use oil free make up remover wipes to wash your face after the treatment.